Q&A: My iTunes says its “locked.” HELP?
Question by woah: My iTunes says its “locked.” HELP?
I clicked the iTunes [on mac] icon on the dock to open it up and a window pops up and says “the itunes library file is locked, on a locked disc, or you do not have write permission for this file”
itunes wont open AT ALL. I’ve never had any problems with it, i dont share my itunes with anyone eles, and i JUST downloaded the new version from “softwear updates” and just put 30 bucks on my account. it was fine yesterday, so how do i fix this?
Answer by sam c
well unistall it then reinstall
What do you think? Answer below!
- Icon naming | ~ ReviewMyGadgets ~ | iPhone Support, iPhone …
- Hide Calendar and Phone Icon Names ONLY? | ~ ReviewMyGadgets …
- Help Insurance » Blog Archive » Comedy Central “Roast Of David …
- Answer Records Vol. 7 | Any Major Dude With Half A Heart
- Intec Black Recharging Dock | » Gamepad – Video Games Blog
- Kicker ZK500 Zune Speaker Dock | Barcamp Abidjan
- Can someone answer me a question? « Tuna Golf
- Rank and File Conservatives & The Conservative Intelligentsia …
- Answer to the Friday Puzzle…. « Richard Wiseman's Blog
- The Easiest Way To File Your State Taxes | IRS Help
- A possible answer to my objection « Gowers's Weblog
- Video: Unkle – 'The Answer' « barrygruff
- An Icon Appeared In My Documents, And My Videos, Desktop.ini …
- jQuery iPhone UI – A Library That Mimics iPhone Interface
- GORDON DUFF: QUESTION ABOUT HOMELESS VETERANS PROGRAMS : Veterans …
- Tenants Guide to File Bankruptcy to Prevent Eviction
- Preview: MAC Venomous Villains Collection
- File Tools: A utility to Split, Join, Checksum and Compare files
- Sing Heavenly Harmony (a.k.a. SHH!) in the library on Wednesday …
- Formspring, question and answer sites and a lot at list site ranker
Filed under: Download Lock
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!